Coronavirus 2019 outbreak has not ended yet and greatly impact the future of academic conference that held by universities. However, FANRes International Network as an organization in developing knowledge through researches and collaborations is preserve our commitment to conduct conference. We are delighted to announce the 6th of International Food, Agriculture and Natural Resource Conference will be held on 4 – 5 of August 2021 virtually. This event is the answer of postponed conference that supposed to be held in the fourth quarter of last year. As the host of this virtual conference is Swiss German University and detail information is attached on picture above. There are several notable speakers from Indonesia, Japan Malaysia and USA are willing to share their expertise field. They are:
Prof. Patricia Rayas-Duarte (Oklahoma State University, USA)
Prof. Dr. Yuli Witono (university of Jember, Indonesia)
Assoc. Prof. Mohd. Fadzelly bin Abu Bakar (University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia)
Assoc. Prof. Eisuke Kato (Hokkaido University, Japan)
Dr. Maria Stefanie Dwiyanti (Hokkaido University)
Assoc. Prof. Yonathan Asikin (University of the Ryukyus)
The theme of this conference is “Empowering Local Agriculture and Natural Resources for Global Market in the Post Pandemic World”
Additionally, we provide several scopes for this conference, such as:
- Herbal, functional food, nutraceuticals, and nutrition for health.
- Information system and technology in food and agriculture.
- Agricultural and natural resources industrialization for food, health, and energy.
- Business, management, regulatory and halal technology in food, agriculture, and natural resources.
- Eco-, agri-, and food-based tourism, education, and community empowerment.
- Food and agricultural waste utilization.
- Technology, social economy, food security during and post-pandemic.
- Proceeding Series of International Atlantis Press Group (part of Springer Nature) group of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science
- International Journal on Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources (IJ-FANRES)
- Journal of Functional Food and Nutraceutical (JFFN)
- Emerging Markets: Business and Management Studies Journal (EMBM)
Mark the important dates below!
May 11th, 2021: Open registration for abstract or full-paper submission
May 31st, 2021: Deadline for abstract submission
June 11th, 2021: Announcement of abstract acceptance
June 18th, 2021: Deadline of early bird registration payment
June 28th, 2021: Deadline of full paper submission
August 4th – 5th, 2021: Conference
Abstract & paper submission
Please do not hesitate if you want to get connected with our representative, Maharani Damayanti: +62 21 2977 9596/9597 EXT. 1603
We look forward to meeting you at the 6th International Conference on Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources 2021 on 4 – 5 of August 2021
6th FANRes Committees
In collaboration of Swiss German University and International FANRes Networks